Sunday, January 1, 2012

How I Spent My Winter Vacation

I'm linking up with Clutter Free Classroom to share my winter vacation :) It's been fun reading what everyone has been up to!

I have been loving this break! Normally, I can be a tad bit "obsessed" with work, but so far this break has been so relaxing and I have hardly thought about work at all! On Christmas day my family (my parents and my two sisters) flew to Naples, Florida, where my parents have a condo on the beach. We have been coming down here since I was a baby, and my mom has been coming here since she was a baby. We just love it here! Basically our routine is: sleep in, go for a walk on the beach or a jog, lay on the beach and read /sleep for hours, shower, go out to dinner, watch a movie or play games. We change it up a bit by playing golf or going shopping. It's by far the most relaxing week of the year. I love feeling like I'm not responsible for anything or to anyone. I can completely disconnect. That said, I will be excited to get back to Chicago in a few days and get back in the swing of things.

This is my sisters and me (I'm on the right- nice hair, I know) on the beach. You can kind of see the condo complex in the background.

This is a pic of the sunset from inside the porch.  Sometimes Every winter I wonder why I don't live here. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*jealous*...it looks beautiful!! =)
Happy New Year!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Miss Moore said...

Wow! What a gorgeous sunset!

Learning New Words

Post a Comment