Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Obsessed...

Hi All! Im linking up with Living a Wonderful Life to share my obsessions! I love this idea!

1. Dessert - I loooooove dessert! I am really trying to quit, but it's hard for me. They are just too good! Here are a few pics of some of my faves!




2. Shoes!


Wish I had an occasion to wear these!!


3. Organizers


How cool is this? If I ever have a walk-in closet, maybe I'll get to do something cute like this!

And of course I love organizing in the classroom!

4. Books! I can't stop ordering from Amazon and Scholastic!!

5. Football! I look forward to the fall for the sole reason I know exactly what I am doing on Sundays and Monday nights! Go BEARS! BEAR DOWN! :)


3 comments:

Living a Wonderful Life said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower :) I ♥ dessert! I have SO many dessert recipes pinned! I'm also looking forward to {college} football season!

Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life

Amanda said...

I'm your newest follower and brand new blogger! Come check out my blog!

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

Second Grade Smartypants said...

We just discovered your adorable blog! So happy that we did! We are your newest follower. If you get a chance, please stop by our blog at:

wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

Post a Comment