Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Obsessed...

Hi All! Im linking up with Living a Wonderful Life to share my obsessions! I love this idea!

1. Dessert - I loooooove dessert! I am really trying to quit, but it's hard for me. They are just too good! Here are a few pics of some of my faves!




2. Shoes!


Wish I had an occasion to wear these!!


3. Organizers


How cool is this? If I ever have a walk-in closet, maybe I'll get to do something cute like this!

And of course I love organizing in the classroom!

4. Books! I can't stop ordering from Amazon and Scholastic!!

5. Football! I look forward to the fall for the sole reason I know exactly what I am doing on Sundays and Monday nights! Go BEARS! BEAR DOWN! :)


7 comments:

Bonnie Walton said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I'm your newest follower :) I ♥ dessert! I have SO many dessert recipes pinned! I'm also looking forward to {college} football season!

Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life

Unknown said...

We just discovered your adorable blog! So happy that we did! We are your newest follower. If you get a chance, please stop by our blog at:

wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Entire life Replacement is an element that you rarely find, as you Buy facebook reviews. Merely a few decent agencies give this. buy facebook fanpage reviews

Unknown said...

This service is no question, budget plan friendly yet very efficacious that you could constantly make use of for promoting your organization and bringing exposure on international level. buy usa likes

dsdsa said...

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.
คาสิโนออนไลน์UFABET

top 20 said...

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!
เว็บแทงบอล

dsdsa said...

This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made !
situs slot sinar777

Post a Comment