Friday, August 17, 2012

B2S Purchases



I've loved checking out what everyone got! I didn't go too crazy, but I did snag a couple of awesome products!


I am super excited about this one! I can't wait to get these babies printed, laminated, and hung in my classroom! I know it will add lots of color, inspiration, and positive energy! I love everything Hope makes by the way :)


This product is so great because it's such an easy and meaningful way to get parents involved in your classroom. I don't know about you, but I work in a community where parent involvement means showing up for report card pick-up once or twice (if you're lucky) a year. So, hopefully this will be fun and not intimidating at all!

Today is your last chance to win a $25 gift card to TPT. I know you're all spent at the moment, but you know in a few months you're going to wish you had $25 to spend (or if you're like me, there's always something I just have to have!).

Click the image to enter! Winner will be announced tonight!



2 comments:

Rachel Seymour said...

Yay for your purchases! Hope's Subway Art is so cute!

Congrats on 300 followers! I'm almost there and will be having a giveaway soon too! :)

Rachel
A-B-Seymour

Patty Rutenbar said...

Hi! I just tried to register on rafflecopter and it said it is no longer accepting entries. . . I'm so sad!
Patty
prutenba@sturgisps.org

Post a Comment