So according to the rules, I need to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I love this time of year! Football, football, and more football! I also love taffy apples, sweaters, and leather jackets :)
2. I am getting my masters in reading from National Louis University, and will finish the program in March.
3. I just got back from my cousin's wedding in Denver - she was the most beautiful bride!
4. I love sushi. So much. I have to tell myself that I'm not allowed to have it more than once a week, otherwise I'd probably order it every night. When I call the place down the street - they not only know me, but know what I order :)
5. I am thinking about getting my phd in reading. Seems like a huge undertaking so that's why I'm still "thinking" about it. If anyone has done it already, I'd love to hear your experiences!
6. I have two addictions...maybe three. 1. Shoes 2. Children's books 3. Sweet Mandy B's cupcakes. Anyone who knows me knows I can't be trusted to enter a shoe store and not come out with a pair or two of shoes. The Amazon free shipping "trick" (if you spend $25, you qualify for free shipping) gets me every time. I figure, as long as I'm buying $10 worth of books, I might as well spend $25 and save on shipping! Logical, right?! And, if you live in Chicago and haven't been to Sweet Many B's yet, DON'T...you will become addicted like me! Their cupcakes and cakes and cookies are the best I've ever tasted :)
7. Last, I still dress up for Halloween...not alone - my friends do too :) This year, I am considering being Princess Jasmine. I have blonde hair - can I pull it off? I'm not so sure!
And now...the best part...I get to award 15 other blogs with the Versatile Blogger Award. Be sure to check out their blogs, as these women have all been incredible resources, encouragement, and inspiration to me!
2. Lory's Page
13. The Teacher Wife
15. Primary Inspired