Monday, September 5, 2011

Daily 5 Posters Freebie

School starts tomorrow!! I am so excited and a little anxious to meet my kids and get the year going! This will be my third year using Daily 5 as a management tool for literacy stations and CAFE as a guided reading and mini-lesson structure/philosophy for lack of a better word :) I made these posters to hang as I introduce each station and I plan to put "I can" statements next to or underneath each one. I thought I would share them with you...here is the link Daily 5 Posters (email me if they link doesn't work, and I'd be happy to send them to you!).

Here's an example of what they look like:

Please feel free to grab them if they'll work for you! I just ask that you become a follower if you download them :) 

I'll let you know how introducing read to self and hopefully a few others goes this week! I have loved reading about how D5 is going in other bloggers' rooms!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment