Monday, May 28, 2012

One Lovely Blog

Thank you Kimberly (Love of Teaching), for awarding my blog the One Lovely Blog Award. Who doesn't love getting awards, right? :) So let's see if I can follow the rules correctly...

1. Follow the blog that gave your the award. Check! (Glad I found her!)
2. Link back to the blog that gave you the award. Check!
3. Select new blogs to win the award:

Ok, I'm sure these lovely ladies have been awarded before, but here are a few blogs that I find lovely and have been getting me through the last weeks of school! 







There are of course about 5000 other lovely blogs I could have chosen, but I'm a little tired so I'm going to stop there. I hope I followed the rules! You all inspire me so much!

How many days until summer for you?? Count down for me: 13 school days (but I'm going to my cousin's wedding in Aspen so I'll be missing 2 days and I don't count the last day of school because it's an hour...so that means 10 teaching days!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment