I've been tagged by 2nd Grade Rocks! Here are her questions and my answers:
1. What is the last movie/tv show/book that made you cry? I think it was The Vow (love Channing Tatum)!
2. What is the oldest item you own? This is a tough one - it could be the Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal I have. He's been around a while!
3. Where is your favorite place to shop? Definitely Anthropologie
4. If you had to pick 1 place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you take them? Probably Wrigley Field
5. What one food do you never get tired of? Pizza, cereal, watermelon, and chocolate chip cookies came to mind first
6. What is your favorite book? I'm not sure I really have one...but I'll say I loved the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.
7. What is your favorite season? Summer!
8. What is your favorite beverage? hmmm...wine :)
9. When is the last day of school for you? June 22nd
10. If you could live anywhere at all where would it be? Somewhere with a warm climate - maybe California or Florida!
I'm going to break the rules and not tag anyone. I feel like everyone has been tagged! If you haven't - I am tagging you right now :)
Hope everyone is having a great Monday. It was hard for me to get up this morning!