Monday, March 12, 2012

Thank You!

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Chrissy from First Grade Found me awarded me a top 10 blog! I am sooooo touched. There are so many incredible teacher-bloggers out there that sometimes I am overwhelmed by how much I feel I need to improve and fit into my day/year. It was so encouraging to know that someone likes reading what I have to say :) Thanks Chrissy!!!


Top 10 TBA

I'd love to give everyone I follow this award because I really am inspired in so many ways by all of you, but knowing how special I felt getting the award, I'd love to return the favor! So here are some great blogs that you should really check out (if you haven't already):

First Grade Blue Skies


Stories From Second

Little Priorities


Lory’s Page

Tales of Frogs & Cupcakes

Soaring Through Second 


Button

Button






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, thank you, Abby!! You are so sweet!
You made my night! (and believe me, this Monday needed some improvements!! lol)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Post a Comment